Quick Links

Spring semester starts Jan. 8. Register now!
Application to apply to the college. Application for MCC acholarships.
Call us at 252-792-1521. Text us at 252-278-0457.

Transcript Requests (Curriculum or GED)

Curriculum and Continuing-Education Transcripts

Official curriculum and continuing-education transcripts are delivered in an official, sealed envelope to ensure their authenticity. Any classes currently in progress will appear on your transcript but will not show a final grade.

To release your curriculum transcript to anyone, we will need your express written permission, as prescribed by law. The release form serves as your written permission.

GED and Adult High School Transcripts

To obtain your GED or Adult High School transcript(s), use the appropriate form: