The Board of Trustees of Martin Community College is a body corporate established by an act of the North Carolina General Assembly (North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115D), and it possesses all of the powers of a body corporate for the purposes created by or that may exist under provisions of the law.
The Trustees of Martin Community College
2018-2019 Meetings of the Board of Trustees
Board meetings are held every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) on the third Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
Meetings are held in Room 14 of Building One on the Williamston Campus.
Meeting dates and times are subject to change.
The following are specially held meetings:
- August 8, 2018, Curriculum Committee meeting, 5:00 PM in Building 1, Room 14
- August 8, 2018, Special Called Board of Trustees meeting, 7:00 PM in Building 1, Room 14
- September 18, 2018, Meeting canceled due to Hurricane Florence
- September 25, 2018, Buildings and Grounds Committee meeting, 2:30 PM, Building 1, Board Room
- September 25, 2018, Budget and Finance Committee meeting, 3:30 PM, Building 1, Board Room
- Special Notice: October 2, 2018, Board of Trustees meeting, 7:00 PM, Building 1, Room 14
- The Building and Grounds Committee will meet at the Fire Safety Training site at the end of East College Road at 2:30 on Wednesday 11/28, to review the proposed layout of the Tower and Classroom building. The site of the proposed Equine Classroom building will also be visited. All BoT members are invited to attend.
- December 18, 2018, Special Called Board of Trustees meeting, at 6:00 PM at 2302 Ed's Grocery Rd, Williamston to take action on the public safety training facility.
- January 15, 2019, Board of Trustees Personnel Committee meeting, 5:30 PM, Building 1, Room 14
- January 15, 2019, Budget and Finance Committee meeting, 6:00 PM, Building 1, Room 14