Quick Links

Apply Now!
Question?  Text 252-802-6116.  Answers within 24 hours.

State Authorization

Martin Community College is not currently authorized to operate or provide electronic delivery of classes outside of its home state of North Carolina. We are currently updating our membership with the Southern Regional Educational Board (SREB) and anticipate being authorized to provide electronic delivery of classes to 12 additional states within the SREB region (Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia).

Martin Community College
Student Services
June 27, 2013