Scholarships are available from various public and private foundations, organizations, businesses, etc. MCC encourages students to explore other financial-aid opportunities in addition to federal and state awards and grants.
The links provided to these scholarship announcements do not constitute an endorsement by MCC of the associated organization. Read all instructions carefully; if you choose to disclose personal information, do so only to sources you have determined to be trustworthy.
- Golden LEAF Foundation Scholarship
- Golden LEAF Scholarship Program – Two Year Program Qualifying Counties 2018-2019
- JADE Learning Electrical Technologies Scholarship
- Goodnight Scholarship
- Disability Scholarship Opportunities
- BBB Torch Scholarship
- Scooters 'n Chairs Scholarship (Every Semester)
- Finish Line Grants:
- 2019 North Carolina Community Foundation (NCCF) Disaster Relief & Resilience Scholarship