Scholarships are available from various public and private foundations, organizations, businesses, etc. MCC encourages students to explore other financial-aid opportunities in addition to federal and state awards and grants.
The links provided to these scholarship announcements do not constitute an endorsement by MCC of the associated organization. Read all instructions carefully; if you choose to disclose personal information, do so only to sources you have determined to be trustworthy.
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Performing Arts and Visual Arts Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Education Scholarship
- The Herter-O’Neal scholarship is available to students enrolled in a business or business-related program. The applications for this scholarship are available in the Financial Aid Office (room 20 in building 1).
- Golden LEAF Foundation Scholarship
- Golden LEAF Scholarship Program – Two Year Program Qualifying Counties 2018-2019
- JADE Learning Electrical Technologies Scholarship
- Goodnight Scholarship
- Disability Scholarship Opportunities
- BBB Torch Scholarship
- Scooters 'n Chairs Scholarship (Every Semester)
- Finish Line Grants:
- 2019 North Carolina Community Foundation (NCCF) Disaster Relief & Resilience Scholarship